Friday, February 18, 2011

To Three -L-o-v-e-l-y- Girls I Met on Chatroulette

Ooh a little rhyme there!

I was worried from what you said. I thought, and I realized that I wasn't acting any different than the old me would.

It raises some interesting questions.

I'm sorry for my behavior. Still, it was a situation where it was best I not be personal.

I am seeing that these behaviors are risky... and clearly the idea of using Robert's (Sage) titles against a new /Construct/ would only help such a thing.

Thank you. You have been a great help to me.

You have given me a sword with which to help my wound.

But this sword's edge is (hopefully) dull. That way I will... that way is best. I don't want to cause pain. I want to help get rid of it.

4 comments:

  1. There's a reason the symbolism has died down ya'know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there, now? Well. Removing pain seems like a better goal than causing it, Hime; good luck, and good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a amazing site and give me good sharing knowledge and good design of this site thank you very much for sharing and join now Thank

    ReplyDelete