Sunday, February 27, 2011

About... love?

A subject that came up to me last night. So it is my duty to write on it, correct?

Not love in general. Love for me. When I think about it, perhaps I never felt it. That is, in a romantic sense. Or perhaps I did, but not recently.

Well... I have felt such things. But is it justifiable? I really do fall easily. This including cases I have not acknowledged.

A crush, is a term that could suit the ways I could feel about certain... oh this is going nowhere.

What I am saying is that I think I should right now try to avoid such ideas. That I should wait and see if I can actually find out what these things mean before I claim them.

Is this normal? Is it okay that this feeling is so common and meaningless to me?

So... I'm done. Not completely done, but done to the extent that I acknowledge my powerlessness... that I know who I am.  know I have yet to learn what it is and how not to overuse it.

Such things don't fit me. That's what I once told the Kitten.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An added note; somewhat odd to put this here, but I must say, if I never can unveiled, that I give my thanks to Ocelot. Those who stumble and step; Ocelot watches the step... she gives remorse.

Perhaps it is better she does not, but I am still grateful. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment