Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

Has the Tiger found a new Snow Leopard?

Oh the Tiger, amazing he is, truly. Not for this, but simply in that he has always been so admirable. Even if the rumor is true of what he had done, we can only forgive him. It is my sincere hope he not repeat this mistake.

He is interesting, no? Starting at the end, ending on Christmas Eve. Starting anew with the New Year?


The Lion did not contribute much. Notably the House Cat disapproved of my behaviors towards him. I understand.

Kitten and House Cat turned out to be able to attend after all. Sadly, they had to go early. Still, I had a wonderful time. Hugs are nice. But I'm still conflicted, am I not?

And of course no one wants to give the musical "Me and My Dick" a chance. It's much better than it sounds. You don't believe me, do you? It's on YouTube; well known thanks to their other production "A Very Potter Musical"

This really isn't the place... but I spent a significant amount of time trying to get them to see it.


The first one to rise,
the first to fall,
and now he shall rise again,
all in all,
the Tiger is a legend...

No comments:

Post a Comment