Saturday, June 11, 2011

STAB STAB STAB

Blood everywhere, House cat forgets me. Who remembers? My Sister is so nice... I don't want to drive her away. I did it, I bled all over them. I feel so bad.

No one wounds me. I wound myself and no one comes to my aid. One day this will end. The life of one like me... so interesting




And it was said
Make this one without the wisdom of pain
Nothing would come upon them,
And their tears shed in ignorance
Unable to understand anyone else

And it was asked
Then is this one cursed?
What is their purpose

And purpose was
So that knowledge of ignorance
Would bring good to them
The constant evolution
Maintained by the inability to justify the self



Princess asks "Why was I born?"
(How fitting I be the princess. I watched Lagann-hen today, you know)

 The answer: So that you could have asked that question

No comments:

Post a Comment