Saturday, December 18, 2010

Visited my House Cat.

I had such a great time. Got to see my Kitten there, which made me very glad.

That annoying Lion couldn't come. Too bad, the House Cat loves him, as do I. That Lion has done things to make me feel very bad, but still I would do as he wishes. A Princess is happy to serve their people.

The matter of the Catfish came up. He loves the Tiger like I love the lion. I love him like a brother; I feel that he is. The poor Catfish, lost just like I am. But I was thrown out to be eaten by the dogs, rather than kept in safe. I learned to fend for myself and find a litter, instead of being taken in and then thrown out again, at the call of his master Tiger.

At the call of the Lion, I can be good. I can be enjoyed.

The Tiger gives no command. He lets the Catfish run free and the catfish suffers as a result.

If the Lion were there, we couldn't have expressed any pity; but he was absent, so we did. Even the House Cat doesn't hate him, although he did once strike too deep.

Time heals all wounds Catfish; I suppose you need more of it than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment