Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Panther Asks

You didn't find this blog did you, Panther? You might've even forgot to look like you said you would.

I'm not mad; that's a rather hopeful situation.

This morning what you asked... oh wow. And a Cat was there too.

Asking me about Kitten... here's my answer.

Kitty is a very important person to me. She licked my wounds when I was bleeding. When you made me bleed too. Sorry; that was unnecessary. I didn't(?) mean it.

I don't like being separated from her.

The thing is, I do love her, just like I still love you. But not like that now; just the memory.

Why not now? Because it was hopeless.

Sound lame? It is. But that's the truth. And you know what? This should change. I was supposed to be the one who could do the impossible. I was supposed to challenge the world, but instead, I'm stuck here bound to its laws and leaving it.

I need to ATTACK. Take it HEAD ON.

Easier said than done.

The emotional change is done, but I need to remember this for the future; I'm young; this is the time to do emotional science, right?


And to the Royals: To sum up your attitudes: What Do You Mean Its Not Heinous

No comments:

Post a Comment